skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Selling on eBay is a fast and easy way to put your product in front of crowds of potential customers, see if it is selling online well, and test the selling prices.
- With eBay experience you will be head and shoulders above most entrepreneurs. who decided to learn the hard way, starting from their own online store instead.
- There are four fees of selling on eBay: insertion fees, value fees, advanced upgrades, supplemental services.
- The best choice is to sell on eBay products with high margin and easy shipping. The most profitable in that case eBooks, downloadable software, audio and video files.
- Enter your request and explore the price, photos, descriptions for similar products.
- Avoid name and URL on eBay like “gidgr1975” that seems unprofessional. Insert a keyword that describes what you sell.
- Fill in your profile page. Add a picture and information about that you are.
- The title of your product is crucial. Check your title in Yandex Wordstat.
- To be listing in filtering you should fill in all recommended item specifics and values.
- Be patient, clear, professional and friendly in the communications with customers. It will help you to get top rates in ratings.
- Investigate your shipping cost and methods and add this into your price. It will give you label “free shipping”.
- Study the customer’s profile before shipping and shoot the entire process of packing and shipping. It will help you to avoid form professional scammers.
- supplemental – things are added to something in order to improve it
Sources of information was used for preparing this article:
- How to Sell on Ebay: A Step-By-Step Guide For Beginners