skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Yesterday I spoke to someone for the first time.
- We spoke in Russian and English.
- It was the friend of my Russian friend Slava.
- She is a very interesting person.
- She told me that she reads very many classical books in English.
- I have read them myself.
- Her breadth of reading
is very wide.
- We found that we both like some of the same authors.
- The first half of the session we spoke in Russian.
- The second half in English.
- She told me that she attends sessions when she speaks English.
- However she does not get much of an opportunity to practice speaking English.
- In my humble opinion speaking a language is the key to learning it.
- attends – go regularly to (a school, church, or clinic)
- breadth – wide range or extent
- humble – of modest pretensions or dimensions
- wide – of great or more than average width