Beauty. Five speaking questions, ten answers for IELTS Speaking Part 3 preparation.
Thank Norman for recording it.
Don’t forget to comment on it!
Script with key phrases
- Which beautiful or handsome person have you met?
- For me, the most beautiful person in the world is my wife.
- You know, not only external beauty matters, but also how a person walks, gestures, and their inner soul.
- Why was that important for you?
- For me, a handsome person is someone who is endowed with intelligence.
- I love to see the living eyes behind which the thought lies.
- Do you think the understanding of beauty has changed over time?
- Yes, the change in the concept of beauty can be observed in the paintings of Rubens and continues to the present day.
- A sporty look is now considered essential to beauty, much more so than in the past.
- What do you dislike in today’s beauty trend?
- It is hard to say because I like the changes that are taking place.
- I do not like some trends in clothes that emphasize the shortcomings of the figure, instead of hiding them.
- What do you think will happen to the understanding of beauty in the future?
- First of all, I think that fashion will become more international.
- For example, the understanding of the type of beautiful girl is changed by adding an Asian and African kind of beauty.
- endow – provide with a quality, ability, or asset
- shortcoming – a fault or failure to meet a certain standard, typically in a person’s character, a plan, or a system