You have received an important report that needs to be translated. Write a letter to a translation agency and ask them to translate this important document for you.
In your letter explain:
- Why it is important for you,
- How fast you need it back,
- Why you aren’t allowed to translate it by yourself.
You should write at least 150 words.
You do NOT need to write any addresses.
Begin your letter as follows:
Dear Sir or Madam,
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to you about the translation of the audit report by our Chinese partner company. We need this document to make a decision on a possible merger with our Chinese partner. The report contains financial terms, as well as terms from management, logistics and tax affairs areas. It is very important for our company to get the most accurate and not distorted translation. We don’t have enough knowledge for a high-quality translation from Chinese, especially with specific technical terms contained in the report.
If your company has the necessary resources to carry out the designated work, please consider the following restrictions on the performance of work:
- We will require you to confirm your competence, which can be a variety of certificates or diplomas confirming the level of knowledge of Chinese and English. In addition, we need to be sure about your knowledge of specific management and financial terms.
- The translation should be done in a short time. The result should be received by Tuesday of next week. Rescheduling isn’t possible, so we would appreciate it if you could send us translations in parts every day to confirm the progress of the work.
Are you ready to do this work well? I ask you to send me the price of the work considering the all the specified conditions.
- designate – give a particular description or name
- distorted – giving a misleading or false account or impression; misrepresented