Her voice is kind of high-pitched and it’s kind of whiny.
- high-pitched – sound is shrill and high in pitch
- whiny – peevish; complaining
- assume – suppose to be the case, without proof
I am barren of love.
- barren – too poor to produce much or any vegetation
You’ve gotta cheer up.
- cheer up – stop feeling depressed and become more cheerful
The death scene is considerably more depressing in slow motion.
- considerably – by a notably large amount or to a notably large extent; greatly
I just wanna wallow in self pity for a while.
- wallow in – indulge in an unrestrained way in (something that one finds pleasurable)
- Thank you from the heart of my bottom.
Because I am too lowly to dare ask for you.
- lowly – low in rank, status, or importance
Making all things dimly beautiful.
- dimly – with a faint light; not brightly
- I’ll get that later.
But you said when she takes the bait, I should reel her in.
- reel in – if you reel in something such as a fish, you pull it towards you by winding around a reel the wire or line that it is attached to
- You’ve got a way with women.
- You’re good at unsolicited advice.
- Did I leave something out?