skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- My name is Slava.
- I am from Moscow.
- I’ve lived here all my life.
- I graduated from the Moscow Aviation Institute.
- I studied business economics.
- I work as a project manager. I have a PhD in this field.
- I work for the Ostec Company.
- They are the largest engineering company in Russia.
- They create factories for the production of electronics.
- I have a wife and two children.
- I have a good relationship with my mom. She and I help each other learn English.
- Currently I manage a very interesting project to create an online platform for Russian manufacturers of electronics and electronic components.
- I hope our project will help the electronics industry.
- Now due to the paucity of time I spend all my free time with my family and learning English.
- But I liked playing tennis when I was younger.
- I am learning English for greater job opportunities. All new techniques are published and discussed in English.
- Pardon me, I didn’t catch that. Could you repeat the question, please?
- Sorry, I haven’t come across that expression/word before. Could you explain what it means, please?
- Do you mean….? When you say…. are you asking about….?
- come across – be clear/ come across – phrasal verb which has several meanings. In this case meet by chance.
- paucity – the presence of something in only small or insufficient quantities or amounts
Sources of information was used for preparing this article: